Watermelon seeds - Premium
Buy Watermelon Seeds Online
Those black seeds that get mindlessly discarded when diving straight into the luscious fruit have many health benefits after all. Watermelon seeds have low-calorie count and are rich in micronutrients like zinc, magnesium, potassium, etc. Watermelon seeds boost immunity and heart health and help to control blood sugar levels. Watermelon seeds also aid better immunity and better health. Due to the presence of magnesium these seeds can also cure hypertension and thus aid heart health.
Let’s list a few much needed health benefits of Watermelon seeds for you. Knowing these benefits would encourage you to include them in your daily diet in moderation. Mymillets.com has the best quality of Watermelon seeds packaged hygienically and delivered to your doorstep.
7 health benefits of Watermelon seeds you can’t ignore
- Protects the heart and boosts immunity
- Enhances metabolism
- Helps to strengthen bones
- Good source of healthy fatty acids like oleic acid, linoleum acid
- Good for diabetics
- Good for skin and hair
Nutritional value of watermelon seeds
- Watermelon seeds are low in calories. A fistful of watermelon seeds would weigh about 4 gms and contain only 23 calories.
- Watermelon being rich in magnesium helps to promote healthy metabolism of the body and contributes to the body’s daily need for magnesium
- Watermelon seeds are a good source of zinc. It helps in digestion, cell growth, and keeps the nervous system healthy.
- Watermelon seeds are an excellent source of iron
- Watermelon seeds contain polyunsaturated fatty acids which are considered as good fats and is useful in preventing heart attack and stroke.
Watermelon seeds benefits for men
Watermelon seeds are known to help men with mild to moderate erectile dysfunction. Watermelon seeds also contain amino acid citrulline, which has libido-boosting powers.
Uses of watermelon seeds
- Eat Watermelon seeds as a delicious snacking option for in between meal hunger!
- Sprinkling the tiny seeds to your salads can give you added health benefits and enhanced flavour
- In fact flavours are enhanced when used as seeds or as powder