Buy Sabja Seeds Online
Sabja seeds are also known as Basil seeds, Tulsi seeds, or Tukmaria seeds. Basil seeds are soaked in water and which makes them swell with a translucent film coating each Basil seed. These soaked seeds are well known for lowering body heat and could be easily added to smoothies, sherbets and lemonades etc. for consumption.
Health Benefits of Sabja Seeds
• Basil seeds are rich in fiber thus making you feel full, this ultimately helps in reducing your appetite and assist with weight loss.
• Basil seeds contain many polyphenolic flavonoids especially Orientin and Vicenin, these contribute to the antioxidant benefits. Specifically, Basil seeds contain cartenoids such as Zeaxanthin that are selectively absorbed into the center of retina called the macula lutea and protect against age related eye diseases.
• Basil seeds contain high levels of beta carotene, lutein, Vitamin A and Vitamin K. These compounds help act as protective scavengers against oxygen-derived free radicals and reactive oxygen species (ROS) that play a role in aging and various disease processes.
• Basil seeds are good for your hair as they contain vitamin K, protein and iron. Thus promoting hair growth and adding volume to your hair.
• Basil seeds help in secretion of collagen, which is required to form new skin cells as and when they are damaged due to normal wear and tear. several skin infections like eczema and psoriasis could be treated by mixing grounded basil seeds along with coconut oil and applying the mix on the affected area.
• Basil seeds have a cooling effect on the stomach and their diuretic functions flush out the toxins from your body.
• Basil seeds contain minerals like iron, potassium, manganese, copper, calcium and magnesium, and vitamins C and folates.
* Please note : Basil seeds are an "Emmenagogue" herb which stimulates blood flow in the pelvic area and uterus, stimulating menstruation. In case of pregnancy, Basil seeds are prone to cause uterine contractions and lower down the levels of estrogen in the body. It is best to consult your doctor if you’re pregnant before consuming Sabja seeds regularly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.