Buy Ragi Flour Online
Finger millet is highly recommended for Diabetics, Digestion and acidity, Healthy Heart, Weight watchers, and especially for Women's health.
• Finger millet is also known as Mandua or Ragi (in Hindi), Kelvargu (in Tamil), Ragulu (in Telugu), Ragi (in Kannada), and Koovarugu (in Malayalam)
• Finger millet flour can be used as a healthier alternative to wheat flour etc. and can be easily cooked. Check out millet recipes here...
• It is gluten free, has essential fatty acids and is rich in antioxidants.
• Finger millet (Ragi) is rich in calcium and contains about 10 times more calcium than of white rice or wheat.
• Ragi is good for diabetes patients as it has a low glycemic index hence it is slowly digested, absorbed and metabolised and causes a lower and slower rise in blood glucose. It also helps in lowering cholesterol level.
• Finger millet is having excellent nutritional value. As it contains 6% to 8% protein, 1% to 1.7% fat, starch 65% to 75%, minerals 2% to 2.25% and dietary fiber 18% to 20%.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.