Peri Peri Cashew
Buy Masala Kaju Online
(Anacardium occidentale), is an evergreen shrub or tree cultivated for its curved edible seeds at the end of a ripe fruit called the cashew apple. The seed is commonly called cashew “nut” although it is not truly a nut. Cashew nuts are cultivated mainly in Brazil and India. Cashews are rich in monosaturated fats and are commonly used in South and Southeast Asian cuisine and are a characteristic ingredient of numerous chicken and vegetarian dishes of southern India. The cashew apple is used locally in beverages, jams, and jellies.
Benefits of cashew nuts are mainly in its nutrition profile:
- Every ounce of raw cashews (28.35 grams) is 157 calories and contains 8.56 grams (g) of carbohydrate, 1.68 g of sugar, 0.9 g of fiber, 5.17 g of protein, 12.43 g of total fat, 10 milligrams (mg) of calcium and 1.89 mg of iron.
- Cashews also contain vitamins C and B, including 7 micrograms (mcg) of DFE folate. 1-ounce serving of cashews is about 18 whole cashews.
- Cashews are high in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats and a good source of protein
- The monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids found in cashews can help decrease LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels. This reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, stroke, and heart attack and also helps with brain functions.
- Severe copper deficiency is associated with low bone mineral density. One ounce of cashews contains 622 micrograms of copper. Consuming cashews daily and moderately can help avert lower bone mineral density and reduce risk of osteoporosis.
When you buy Cashews from MyMillets.com, you are buying cashews selected from the finest varieties of Cashew nuts. These whole cashew nuts are a delectable treat for anyone looking for a healthier snack option.
It is only on MyMillets.com that you find the finest of these large royal cashews at an irresistible price of rs.900/- per kg.