Buy Kimia Dates Online
In ancient Persian poetry, Kimia means "rare" or "unique." This could be one of the reasons for naming these Iranian dates as Kimia Dates.
Kimia Dates are a variety or type of fresh and soft dates growing in Iran, Baluchistan province and Bam for which reason it is also famous as “Bam Dates”.
How to identify original Kimia Dates
It is easy to identify original Kimia Dates. Original Kimia dates are either deep brown or black in colour. They are so soft that they can get squished when held firmly between the thumb and index finger. They get sticky when they are squished. When popped in the mouth they taste as sweet as honey and dissolve easier than chocolate, inside the mouth.
Uses of Kimia Dates
- The vitamins present in Kimia Dates make it an ideal boost to nervous system health.
- Ripe Kimia Dates contain potassium, which is known as an effective way of controlling diarrhoea.
- Soft Kimia Dates are high in natural sugars like glucose, fructose, and sucrose. Therefore, they are the perfect snack for an immediate burst of energy.
- Kimia Dates are rich iron make them a perfect dietary supplement for people suffering from anaemia.
Benefits of kimia dates
- Kimia Dates regulate blood pressure and help in kidneys function.
- Kimia Dates are rich in Calcium which is good for bone and teeth is found in the Kimia Dates.
- Kimia Dates help pacifies any feelings of hunger
- Kimia Dates are also one of the most versatile foods that help with the digestive process.
Kimia Dates Nutrition
Kimia dates are rich in nutrient, minerals (Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, man genus, Phosphorous, Potassium, selenium, sodium), vitamins (A, B9, C), fatty acids (Omega 3, Omega 6), protein, dietary fibre, antioxidants. Fresh Dates consist of soft, easily digestible fleshy fibre and simple sugars like fructose and dextrose. Moreover, Dates are low in fat and high in protein.
Calories in Kimia Dates
Calories wise, per 100 g of Kimia Date contains around 1.81 grams of protein, 0.15 gram fat, 74.97 grams carbohydrates, 6.7grams dietary fibre and 113 grams sugar and about 300gms energy.