Buy Foxtail Millets Online
Foxtail Millet is highly recommended for Diabetics, Digestion and acidity, Healthy Heart, Weight watchers, and especially for Women's health.
• Foxtail millet is also known as Kangni (in Hindi), Tenai (in Tamil), Korra (in Telugu), Navane (in Kannada), and Thina (in Malayalam)
Foxtail Millet Benefits :
• Foxtail millet can be used as a healthier alternative to rice and can be easily cooked in a microwave.
• It is gluten free, has essential fatty acids and is rich in antioxidants. It also contains essential minerals like Iron, Calcium, Manganese, Magnesium, and Phosphorous. • Foxtail millet is rich in dietary fibre (6.7 per cent), protein (11 per cent) and low in fat (4 per cent).
• Foxtail millet is good for diabetes patients as it has a low glycemic index hence it is slowly digested, absorbed and metabolised and causes a lower and slower rise in blood glucose. It also helps in lowering cholesterol level.
• Foxtail millet contains Vitamin B1 which is good for heart ailments, Alzheimer’s disease, and enhances memory.