Little millet is highly recommended for Diabetics, Digestion and acidity, Healthy Heart, Weight watchers, and especially for Women's health.
• Little millet is also known as Kutki (in Hindi), Samai (in Tamil), Sama or Samalu (in Telugu), Same (in Kannada), and Chama (in Malayalam)
• Little millet is a healthier alternative to rice and can be easily cooked in a microwave.
• It is a gluten free whole grain, has essential fatty acids and is rich in antioxidants.
• Little millet is good for diabetes patients as it has a low glycemic index hence it is slowly digested, absorbed and metabolized and causes a lower and slower rise in blood glucose. It also helps in lowering cholesterol level.
• Little millet improves digestion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.