Barnyard Millet is highly recommended for Diabetics, Digestion and acidity, Healthy Heart, Weight watchers, and especially for Women's health.
• Barnyard millet is also known as Jhangora or samak ke chawal (in Hindi), Kuthiravaali (in Tamil), and Odalu (in Telugu).
• Barnyard millet can be used as a healthier alternative to rice and can be easily cooked in a microwave etc.
• It is gluten free, has essential fatty acids and is rich in antioxidants.
• Studies have shown that Barnyard millet is for beneficial for type-II diabetics as it has a low glycemic index hence it is slowly digested, absorbed and metabolised and causes a lower and slower rise in blood glucose. It also helps in lowering cholesterol level.
• It contains high percentage of dietary fiber and is recommended for healthy digestion and weight management.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.